7 Day Tour
Please contact us for group sizes and costs.
Hunting Tour Outline
- Day 1. Arrive Irkutsk, City Tour, check-in.
- Day 2. Tour Irkutsk, Listvyanka, Baikal Museum and Traditional Village Taltsy, Fish and souvenir markets.
- Day 3. Depart for Big River - Hunting begins.
- Day 4. Big River -Hunting
- Day 5. Big River-Hunting
- Day 6. Listvyanka-ferry to p.Baikal. Circum-BaikalRailway to Slyudyanka. Transfer to Irkutsk. Late dinner.
- Day 7. Free time till lunch. Depart for Airport.
Transfers and transport for the duration of the 7days
- All meals - Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Guide/interpreter- 7 days
- Accommodation - Marriott Hotel in Irkutsk and Hotel Maak at Big River.
- All tours.
- All equipment - includes the hire of rifles, instructors/guides, hunting dogs, ranger's services, hire of quad bikes, snow mobiles in winter to follow the prey and that day's kill will be included in the dinner menu,return transfer by AUZ Patriot back to accommodation. Banya-Russian sauna.
- International airfares.
- All drinks during meals.
- Personal expenses and gratuities.
- Hire of ski equipment.
Hunting in Siberia
Siberia is the only area of Russia where you can find places never visited by man and if you are serious about big-game hunting or a keen fisherman or just like an adventure then you must experience this - Russian style. This land is home to countless fast flowing rivers and waterfalls, tranquil lakes and thick dense forests, majestic mountains surrounded by meadows and plains which provide the right breeding ground for moose, musk deer, wild Russian boar, bear, izubr stag, snow sheep, Siberian ibex and many other species. Our staff and guides are all experienced and avid hunters and fishermen themselves and are happy to assist you to have the adventure of your life.