9 Day Tour
From $1500 USD p/p twin share.
Single supplement $700 USD
14 Day Tour.
From $2200 USD p/p twin share.
Single supplement $1100.
- Day 1. Arrive Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC).
- Day 2. Guided tour of HCMC.
- Day 3. Guided tour of the Cu Chi Tunnels.
- Day 4. Flight to Nha Trang, free time.
- Day 5. Guided tour of Nha Trang.
- Day 6. Free leisure time, Nha Trang.
- Day 7. Flight to Hoi An, free leisure time.
- Day 8. Guided walking tour of Hoi An.
- Day 9. The 9 day Tour Concludes.
- Day 9. 14 day Tour Continues, free leisure time.
- Day 10. Hoi An – Danang then flight to Hanoi.
- Day 11. Guided City tour Hanoi.
- Day 12. Hanoi to Halong bay for 2 day 1 night cruise.
- Day 13. Cruise Halong Bay until mid-morning then return to Hanoi.
- Day 14. Tour concludes.
After breakfast you will be guided around HCMC visiting the Presidential Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office the War museum and the famous Ben Thanh markets. In the afternoon you are free to wander the streets of HCMC, shop or just relax. In the evening you will dine at a local Vietnamese restaurant. Accommodation, HCMC. Breakfast and Dinner provided.
Your guide will take you to many of the cultural and historical sites that make Nha Trang more than just a beach resort. You will see elements of the Cham civilization, sacred Hindu sites dating to the 7th century, churches constructed by the French in the 1800’s and the Long Son Pagoda. Free time for swimming or relaxing. Accommodation, Nha Trang. Breakfast and Lunch provided.
In the morning you will fly from Nha Trang to the World Heritage listed city of Hoi An. Your guide will meet you at the airport and on route to your hotel take you to the Cham museum, then to the Marble Mountains and Non Nuoc beach. After checking in you will have the opportunity to swim, shop or wander this unique city. In the evening you will enjoy a meal at one of the local Vietnamese restaurants. Accommodation, Hoi An. Breakfast and Dinner provided.
Your guide will take you on a walking tour of this fascinating city. Originally one of the major trading centres of Southeast Asia in the 16th century, Hoi An has retained much of its Chinese styled low tiled houses, brightly painted temples and pagoda’s and its famous covered Japanese Bridge. The city is also noted for its cooking schools and tailoring shops. Accommodation, Hoi An. Breakfast and Lunch provided.
14 Day Tour Continues
Start the day with a cycle ride through the Old Town then visit the infamous Hanoi Hilton prison. Your city tour will then continue to Red Square, Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum (Closed Mon, Fri and all of November)and the Ho Chi Minh Museum. The tour will also include a visit to Chau mot Cot- the One Pillar Pagoda and Van Mieu, Hanoi’s oldest school built in 1070. Accommodation, Hanoi. Breakfast and Lunch provided.
In the morning we will travel to Halong Bay and board our boat for an overnight cruise of this World Heritage listed area. The bay with it’s 3000 islets rising out of the Gulf Of Tonkin is one of the natural marvels of Vietnam. The cruise will give the opportunity to swim, kayak, or just sit back and take in the beauty of the Bay. Accommodation On board. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner provided.
Your cruise will continue in the morning before your transfers back to Hanoi. On the way back to Hanoi you will visit Bat Trang village, famous for its pottery, wood carving and painting. In the evening you can enjoy an end of tour dinner at Hanoi restaurant. Accommodation, Hanoi. Brunch and Dinner provided.
Day 14. Free Day and Tour Concludes
- 5 star hotel accommodation on a twin share basis with daily breakfast.
- All in country airfares as per program.
- All airport and land transfers as per program.
- Experienced English speaking guide as per program.
- Entrance fees as per program.
- All local taxes and duties.
- All private tour. Min 6 pax
- Meals. 13 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 4 dinners as per program.
- 2 x 500ml bottles of water per person per day.
- International airfares.
- All drinks during meals.
- Personal expenses and gratuities.